Tuesday 7 February 2012

Cooking..

I love to cook, guess it comes from my gramdma who is very famous baker in our family..
To be honest, im not cooking that much for myself, simply because i dont have time! In that way i eat at my friends or out! Always have some light snacks in the fridge, such as yougurt, kiwi, berryes and cereals.. in case if im very hungry.. but most of the times just on diet!
Now i find a solution for myself! I love cooking and i can call is as a my hobby, but im not allowed to eat all my sweet stuff which i bake! In that way i just cook for my friends at uni or neigbours which are lovely! They always happy to have some fresh baked desert with a cup of tea..

Tonight i did a Plum& almond shawes crumble!! Very simply and delicios!!
Bon appetite!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment